Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16








Today was finally the day. Concrete day that is! This is going to be our *finished* floor. Mike wants to have a polished look to it, so we need to wait 4 weeks for him to be able to bring the polishing machine in. I think it will be a neat look. I know it will be a great floor for any messes that we will make in there. I don't have to worry about glue, paint or etc.....  

     As I'm posting this Mike is measuring the walls to order the siding..scratch that, he just came in and told me it's ordered now and will be delivered tomorrow morning. YAY!!! Last night he cut the windows and slider openings, we're still hoping to get this thing done before school starts:) It's kinda rough looking now, but it's gonna be a beauty.  More later...


No comments:

~~~