Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11

It's hot! I mean really hot. It's 7:20 p.m. and it's still 99 outside. I'm not a girl that like's the heat. At ALL....period! The kids have been swimming at Brian's and the rest of the time we stay in with the a/c running. I even lost a couple of games of Scrabble :) I've made dinner in the morning and then we don't have to heat up the house in the afternoon when it's 106. Just reheat. I'm still working on the upcoming school years lesson plans. I always start with a master plan and change whatever doesn't work out. This will be our families 16th year?(really?)homeschooling. The first day of school will be here before we know it. Brian sent one of his cement guys today to frame up the garage floor. I think Mike said they going to do the cement work on Friday. Once the floor is raised 4" then we(I say we, like I'm actually going to do something)can really get started. I hope to have as much done as possible before we start school. If the work on the floor is done Friday I'll post the pictures. Until then we don't plan on a whole lot of anything until the heat wave is over.

No comments:

~~~