Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 28



When Kassadie came home from the hospital, she brought some sort of cold with her. She is at the end of it now. But.....Kurtis, Kayna and Kevin have now got it. So, only what?  10 people left? Yep.
Not so fun.

Anyways, I wanted to make a needle book for my hand sewing needles. I googled and found quite a few tutorials. Kinda picked a little bit of this and a little bit of that from them and this is what I came up with. I really like the folksy large stitches, kind of a fan of the look.

Closed, it is 3"x4". I am going to make a much larger one now. There is no way all my needles will fit in this. But it was fun and I think it came out really cute for a just jumping in and giving it a go, with really no plan. (That's why the next one will be much larger).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got some good sewing ideas!

~~~