Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 3

 This was Mike's 1st tattoo. He was 21 at the time.(that was over 20 years ago) It's starting to show it's age. He had quite a few tattoo's including his entire back done in his 20's and early 30's. I asked him about a year or so ago why he had ever got his sleeves (arms) done. He just shrugged. Then last week when he came back after getting Kylene's car, he said "I have an appointment". I said "cool, whatcha doin'?"He said some off the wall stuff. Mumbles something about his arms. I wasn't quite sure what to think.He always asked my opinion before?? Why not now? oh well. Then when he came in that night,  my eyes went straight to his arms. No bandages? huh? I asked "what did ya do?" Then he showed me his chest. Can we all say awwwww together?? What a sweet guy. He said "I got your name on my heart". Okay, I was quite the teary girl. After all these years................I love this guy!!!!


No comments:

~~~