Friday, March 30, 2012

March 30

Today is my birthday!!! Yay me!!
Yes, the candles say 26.......ummm...running joke here.
And NO I wont tell you what it should be.*wink*


All my beautiful cards from the kids.

They were just the perfect gift.


Mike got my birthday surprise a couple of weeks ago. He had it delivered and installed today. It took the guy 4 1/2 hours to put it together. What the heck is it you ask???? A long arm quilting machine for quilting.


Yep, Mike calls it the elephant in the room. I have to admit it's huge. He picked it out a couple of weeks ago. His direct quote " It didn't look that big at the quilt shop". Ummm...Mike honey, the quilt shop is a huge building. Now our playroom is not a small room, it is (this photo) 24 x 32. That tells you how big this darn thing is. So it looks like Mike is adding another addition on to the house. (Truth be told, he really wants to use the long arm too.) The quilt store owner is coming back tomorrow for a 4 hour training. Super excited about that. It has a computer on it. So you can do free hand or computer programs and it does it. So cool. Yeah, sorry I'm really excited. I will post photos of the before and after of the first quilt we get done.

So until then, thanks to my great family for a great day!


No comments:

~~~