Tuesday, March 22, 2011

update on life....

So guess what?......the kids have been sick again.
Kendall's birthday was on March 12th. She is now 10! The morning of the 12th , before we had Kendall's party, the kids went up to a friend's granddaughter's birthday party. That's how they got this lovely bug they still have. Oh well, they had fun at the party.

Kylene is driving daily with her permit. She takes her dad to coffee every morning. She's doing great.
She doesn't cry anymore. LOL. She was really nervous, but the first behind-the-wheel lesson she had, made her a lot more confident.

Kylene has a boyfriend. He's a really nice young man. His name is Dillon. She met him once through a friend, years ago. Then they started talking in November and they started dating about a month ago. He's been here at the house many times. He asked if he could take her to the movies this afternoon. We told them yes, but we can still be nervous about it, right? She's my baby!!

I've been sewing a lot lately. Mike surprised me by painting the loft for me (pink) and bought me a new sewing machine table. So I now have a sewing room. YAY. I started sewing new curtains for the room last night. So maybe I might find a little helper or quilter-in-training to sew with me. I think one of my girls (Kendall) will be the first.

Well more later........Kylene's date will be here in a little while and I think it's time I start getting nervous........this is all new. And the house will be too quiet with her gone. She is louder than all the kids combined.

No comments:

~~~