Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cookies & Balloons










Christmas time has always been my most favorite time of the year.
I sooo love Christmas music,(the kids are getting tired of it).
I sooo love Christmas decorations,(the kids just want their presents).
I sooo love baking all holiday season long,(they still like this part).
These are photos of some of the baking. Sugar cookies and Gingerbread men.
Still working on eating these. I thought I would 4x the recipe, you know, I wanted plenty,
100 cookies later, who knew???
Kevin made a balloon kite for Keegan yesterday. It was so cute to see him play with it.
He let go of the first set so they made another. It was so cold though, they weren't outside for long.
The last couple of weeks we have been going to town after dinner every night to see Christmas lights. They really love that. It's going to be hard to explain to the little ones where the lights have gone after Christmas is over. :(
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, everyone is so excited.
We hope everyone is enjoying their holidays too.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

~~~